IEEE ICDM Data Mining Contest Awards
- 2019 ICDM/ICKG Knowledge Graph Contest
- First Prize: Team TWA, University of Western Australia, Australia
- Second Prize: Tmail, Huazhong University of Scienc and Technology, and Tencent Medical AI Lab, China
- ICDM '09 Data Mining Contest:
- Challenge 1 Winner: Vladimir Nikulin, University of
Title: Identifying fiber bundles with
regularised k-means clustering applied to the grid-based data
- Challenge 2 Winner:
University College Cork, Cork, Ireland,
Title: Modified k-Medoids Clustering of Neuronal Pathways with High
De/nition Fiber Tracking Data using a Novel Dissimilarity Measure.
Honorable Mention Challenge 2:
Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China,
Title: Unsupervised clustering slopes of brain fibers
- Data Mining Contest 2008
- Winner of the Contest Crown
- Wei Fan, IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
- ErHeng Zhong, Sun Yat-Sen University
- Sihong Xie, Sun Yat-Sen University
- Yuzhao Huang, Sun Yat-Sen University
- Kun Zhang, Xavier University of Louisiana
- Jing Peng, Montclair State University
- Jiangtao Ren, IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
- Winner of the Most Muscular
- Zhongfeng Zhang, Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- ICDM 2007 Data Mining Contest Winning Teams:
- Task 1
Winner: IBM Research, Tokyo Research Laboratory Team, Japan.
Members: Hisashi Kashima, Shoko Suzuki, Shohei Hido, Yuta
Tsuboi, Toshihiro Takahashi, Tsuyoshi Ide, Rikiya Takahashi, and Akira
First Runner Up: Yuichi Katori, University of Tokyo and JST, Japan.
Second Runner Up: d-cup Team.
Members: Yang Qu and Chun Li,
Tsinghua University, China.
- Task 2
Winner: Feng Guo, Machine Learning Center, Hebei University, China.
First Runner Up: MCT.ICT Team.
Members: Juan Qi, Zhuo Sun, Junfa Liu and Yiqiang Chen,
Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China.
Second Runner Up: IBM Research, Tokyo Research Laboratory Team, Japan.
Members: Hisashi Kashima, Shoko Suzuki, Shohei Hido, Yuta Tsuboi,
Toshihiro Takahashi, Tsuyoshi Ide, Rikiya Takahashi, and Akira Tajima.